1) VAM – How It Works
The fresh air is supplied to the office by air discharge grills connected to the VAM Supply Air duct.
2) Heat Recovery Ventilation with Simultaneous Supply and Exhaust
- A compact unit packed with Daikin’s cutting-edge technologies.
- The heat exchange element uses a upgraded High Efficiency Paper (HEP) that has superior moisture-absorption and humidifying properties and doubles the current efficiency of moisture absorption. The heat exchange unit speedily recovers heat contained as latent heat (vapor). The element is made of a material with superior flame-resistant properties and is treated with an anti-molding agent.
3) Advanced Energy-Saving Ventilation by Interlocking with VRV Indoor Unit
• Pre-cool, Pre-heat control
• Auto-ventilation mode changeover switching
• Night-time free cooling operation
4) Electrostatic Dust Collection Filter: More Efficient and Longer Lasting Effect
The PM2.5 filter layer contains a large amount of static electricity to capture particulate matter effectively, including those smaller than the grid mesh.
The filter is difficult to be blocked by particles and has good ventilation and long life span.
5) CO2 Sensor Optional Kit Connection for VAM / VKM Series
The CO2 sensor controls airflow so that it best matches the changes of CO2 level in the room.
This prevents energy losses from over-ventilation while maintaining indoor air quality with optional CO2 sensor.
Inquiry - DAIKIN HEAT RECLAIM VENTILATOR (VAM SERIES)